You are free to initiate a return within 30 days of receipt whenever you are not satisfied with the product, but you have to pay for the return or exchange cost if no quality issues are involved. For general returns you need to keep the original packaging, for more detail see Why Should I Keep the Original Packaging below. Item(s) must be:
1.In brand-new condition
2.Uninstalled and/or non-assembled
3.Unused, no pieces missing
4.With original tags and packaging
Why Should I Keep the Original Packaging
Because of the nature of our handcrafted products, whether it be furniture or other smaller items, they are in the heavy or delicate categories. Our packing is specially made to the individual item. They are rigorously tested to ensure they can withstand most kinds of incidences in transportation. Any self-packed items by the customer will have a very high chance of being damaged on the way caused by flimsy materials or improper techniques. This is why we don't generally allow any returns without their complete original packaging.
A few items can’t be returned, including:
3.Offline purchase (items or parts unlisted on our website)
4.Items marked “Non-Returnable” on the product page
5.Please note, any items returned without authorization will not qualify for a refund and be rejected on delivery to our returns center.
What you need to know before you start a general return
• Please kindly DO NOT discard any of the shipping box or packing materials.
• You have to pay for the return cost if no quality issues are involved.
• At least a full view picture of the product needs to be provided so we can assess its condition and return eligibility.
Faulty or Damaged Products
1. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any missing parts, faults, damage or incorrect items immediately. You are advised to contact our customer service within 48 hours of receiving your items if there is an issue with the product. such as the lights not working when fitted, faucets leaking while installed, and damage to furniture after opening, please make sure to take some pictures or a quick video demonstrating the problem. Providing pictures of the product, the packaging and the labels on the outside will allow us to greatly speed up the process for you.
2. All product issue inquiries may be best informed us within 30 days of receipt along with the three types of pictures mentioned above, otherwise, after-sales inquiries after 30 days of receipt might be affected negatively due to uncertain factors outside of the time frame.
3. We do not cover the repair fee if unauthorized handyman services were hired.
1. Damaged item means items that have been damaged in shipping.
To help you efficiently, please report to customer service about the damaged product within 3 business days after you received the item and do not discard the damaged item and its packaging.
2. Undeliverable and Refused Packages
If the delivery attempt is unsuccessful for reasons such as refusal, invalid address, or lack of signature, resulting in reshipment or cancellation, you will be responsible for the additional handling and shipping fees that might occur.
How to return the items?
1. Log in your Ryder & Flyte account.
2. Find ‘My Order’ and click the ‘Return’ button.
3. Tick the goods you need to return, choose the reason, and submit the request.
4. Package the Item(s). Please ensure all parts are in the original packing way.
5. Ship Out the Package(s) via trackable shipping methods. Provide us with the tracking number and carrier (Untrackable return will delay refund).
You will receive a notification email within 3-5 working days after we received your item(s), and when refund is processed. The refund will be made to the account that the funds were originally drawn from.
Please note that for credit card payment refund, please allow up to one billing cycle for your account to be credited. Please do not request a charge back from your credit card company during the return process due to the time it takes to resolve charge back disputes. It is usually better to be patient and wait for the return process to run its course. Or if an unusual delay occurs, feel free to contact us for assistance.